We have tried to make our site as simple to use as possible but if you are finding the site confusing or need to check your head size we have created these picture guides for you.
3. Size guide.
2. When you have finnished shopping and are ready to pay click the ''go to checkout'' button.
3. You have two options here to pay with SagePay or Paypal click the big red checkout button or If you want to pay with google checkout click the google button and jump here in the guide. We recomend SagePay unless you already use Paypal or Google Checkout. Each method is completely secure and should take you less than 2 minutes to complete. (** If you are paying with an Amex card you will have to use PayPal.)
4. If paying with SagePay or Paypal at this point you need to enter your address and contact details here or to login if you have done so previously. Please do enter a valid telephone number. We will only call you if there is a problem with your order.
5. Now make sure your order is correct and you have selected the correct postage option. When your happy click the red checkout button again.
7. Now enter your debit/credit card information + Press submit. Your transaction will be securely processed. When successful you will see this confirmation screen. Your order is complete. Now sit back and we will get your hat to you as quick as we can. Remember all orders are sent by recorded delivery requiring a signature on receipt.
If your order is successful you will see this confirmation screen. Your order is complete. Now sit back and we will get your hat to you as quick as we can. Remember all orders are sent by delivery requiring a signature on receipt.
When logged in to your Google Checkout account review your order and submit the payment. Ensure you have selcted the correct postage option. If your order is successful you will see this confirmation screen. Your order is complete. Now sit back and we will get your hat to you as quick as we can. Remember all orders are sent by recorded delivery requiring a signature on receipt.
If you place an order and get past a point in the ordering proccess the order will remain pending untill it is completed or cancelled by one of the HeadRebel team. An order that is pending will reserve the item you chose to complete payment. If there was only one of that hat in stock it means the hat will now show as ''out of stock'' on the site but is still available for you to buy. Follow these steps to login and complete your order.
1. Navigate to any page of items by clicking on one of the categories on the left of the front page. Then click the login button on the bottom right of the page (highlighted).
2. Login with your email address and password.
3. Now logged in you will be returned back to your previous page. Click the 'your account' button. (Highlighted)
4. This will bring you to your account screen. Where you can change the details you have registered with us and your newsletter preference. Click the order history button.
5. Now click the complete payment button.
6. Which will bring you back to this screen. At this point jump to this part of the placing an order guide to complete your payment.
If your buying a fedora, flat cap or a fitted cap you will need to choose which size you need. The size option is shown in the picture below. Choose the correct size before pressing the checkout button. If you do not know your size but you or anyone else in the family already has a sized Hat you could try that on as an indication. Or you can measure your head with a tape measure. If you do not have one you can use a piece of string that you then hold against a ruler.
Alternatively send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you a cut out paper ruler (This is a pdf document requiring adobe reader which you probably have or is available for free download from the Adobe site). If you don't have adobe reader you can send us a request and we will get a cut out measure in the post to you. You will need scisssors and tape.
When measuring your head size by any method, ensure you do it correctly by running the measure around your forehead where the hat will sit and around the sticky out part of your skull at the back (above your ears). When choosing your hat size if unsure it's always better to go a size up rather than down.